You probably don’t need to be reminded that the Clintons are pure evil.
But you probably don’t know just how evil they are unless you know the story of Kathy Shelton. For the first time, the child rape victim that Hillary laughed at as she got fought to get her rapist released is speaking out and all of America needs to hear her story!
The Daily Mail has the exclusive interview…
A child rape victim says she cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her rapist in court 40 years ago, saying the Democratic presidential candidate attacked her credibility despite knowing that her assailant was guilty – and later laughed about it in a taped interview.
Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when a 41-year-old drifter raped her on the side of a desolate Arkansas road in 1975.
Now, four decades later, she has agreed to be named and pictured for the first time in this Daily Mail Online exclusive because she is furious that her rapist’s defense attorney – Hillary Clinton – has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail.
- ‘Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,’ says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
- Clinton was the rapist’s defense lawyer, pleading him down to ‘unlawful fondling of a minor’
- The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
- The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
- Shelton says she’s furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
- Clinton accused Shelton of ‘seeking out older men’ in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
- The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s
The media won’t tell this story. It is up to you. SHARE with everyone you know…especially moms!
Source: Daily Mail