Polls/Petitions The Latest
Sit Down For This One Because You WILL NOT Believe This Stat On Portland Protesters
By PJ Editor|November 15, 2016

I don’t even know what to make of this statistic.

Are Americans so unhappy they are just looking for a fight?

Or, are liberals not as politically active as they say, well, other than their constant Facebook shares?

Is it that liberals just THIS angry?

I seriously can’t figure out any rhyme or reason to this statistic. Read on as NBC News reported, and please offer an explanation if you can:

More than 70 percent of the 112 anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records. The other approximately 30 percent did cast a ballot in Oregon or in another state.

At least 79 demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

KGW compiled a list of the 112 people arrested by the Portland Police Bureau during recent protests. Those names and ages, provided by police, were then compared to state voter logs by Multnomah County Elections officials.

Records show 39 of the protesters arrested were registered in the state but didn’t return a ballot for the November 8 election. Thirty-six of the demonstrators taken into custody weren’t registered to vote in Oregon.

Source: NBC News


PJ Editor
Copyright © 2018 PatriotJournal.com