For years questions and conspiracy theories have swirled around the death of former White House council Vince Foster.
While multiple investigation failed to turn up conclusive evidence of foul play, Donald Trump once again raised the possibility of the Clinton’s involvement in Foster’s death.
Now it looks like Trump was right again!
The Daily Mail reports on an explosive new book that is about to rip the story open once again…
- A week before his death, First Lady Hillary Clinton held a meeting with Foster and other aides to discuss her proposed health care legislation
- Hillary violently disagreed with a legal objection Foster raised and ridiculed him in front of his peers, say former FBI agents
- ‘Hillary put him down really, really bad in a pretty good-size meeting,’ former agent Coy Copeland reveals
- ‘She told him he would always be a little hick town lawyer who was obviously not ready for the big time.’ says Copeland
- ‘You have failed us,’ Hillary told Foster according to former FBI Jim Clemente says
- Foster’s behavior changed dramatically – he became withdrawn and preoccupied, and his sense of humor vanished
The entire article is worth the read and portrays Clinton as a cold, vicious monster. This is the face that the American people are about to see!
Source: Daily Mail