Polls/Petitions The Latest
Clinton PANIC – Campaign Boss Sends DESPERATE Letter…’Donald Trump Is Now…’
By Cheryl Chumley|September 21, 2016

OK, file this under “Things You Don’t Want to Admit to Your Competitor.”

In what can only be described as a shocking admission, the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton for President sent out an email that even the most layman of politicos would conclude: This is probably something that should stay internal and private.

As Breitbart noted: “Hillary Clinton for President campaign manager Robby Mook blasted out an email alerting supporters that their estimate of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s chances of winning the election rose sharply from as low as 10 percent to now as high as 40.”

Plently of polls show Trump is either taking the lead, or administering a squeeze, in several key state races against Clinton. But why would a campaign manager want to sound so desperate?

The Washington Examiner posted the letter, which reads in part: “[A] new polling trend has emerged. Trump’s path to the presidency is no longer a pipe dream – it is clear and it is real.”

Mook then wrote of how Trump has plenty of paths toward the magic 270 electoral votes – and “that should give all of us pause.”

The point of Mook’s email was to raise much-needed money for Clinton. But in effect, he tipped his hand – and by extension, the hand of the whole Democratic Party’s – and showed his fear.

“A month ago,” he wrote, “Trump had maybe a 10 or 20 percent chance of winning this election. Today, in most models, his odds have risen to 30 or 40 percent. I realize that some people might have a higher tolerance for risk than others. But a 40 percent chance of Donald Trump in the White House should be too high for anyone.”

The concern coming from Democrats is underscored by recent polls that show Trump in a lead in several states, and tie on the national scale.

As Breitbart reminded: RealClearPolitics, in a recent average of numerous polls, “puts Trump and Clinton neck and neck.”

Source: Breitbart, Washington Examiner

Cheryl Chumley
Copyright © 2018 PatriotJournal.com