The plot thickens and the twist in this story is bad news for Hillary Clinton and her run for the Office.
The FBI’s probes into the Clinton Foundation and Hil’s use of an unsecured email server are exposing serious issues.
Most recently, the FBI has focused efforts on the probability that Hillary’s emails were hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and they believe that the Clinton Foundation has received money in exchange for access to the State Department in a “pay for play” scheme while Hillary was Secretary of State.
Here’s what FOX News’ Bret Baier has learned about the FBI investigation:
- “One: The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far… Several offices separately have been doing their own investigations.
- “Two: It was believed that the laptops [Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, two top aides to Hillary Clinton] had, after a narrow review for classified materials, were going to be destroyed. We have been told that those have not been destroyed; they are at the FBI field office here on Washington and are being exploited.
- “Three: The Clinton Foundation investigation is so expansive that they have interviewed and re-interviewed many people. They described their evidence as ‘a lot’ and said there is an ‘avalanche coming in every day’ [between] WikiLeaks and the new emails.
- [Four] “They are ‘actively and aggressively pursuing this case.’ Remember, the Foundation case is about accusations of pay-for-play… They are taking the new information and some of them are going back to interview people for the third time.
- [Five] “The classified email investigation is being run by the National Security division of the FBI. They are currently combing through Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They are having some success, finding what they believe to be new emails, not duplicates, that have been transported through Hillary Clinton’s server.
- [Six] “We learned there is a confidence from these sources that her server had been hacked. And that it was a 99% accuracy that it had been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and they believe that things had been taken from that.
- [Seven] “There has been some angst about Attorney General Loretta Lynch, what she has done or not done. She obviously did not impanel or go to a grand jury at the beginning. [These sources] also have a problem with what President Obama said today and back in October of 2015.
And according to Baier, and indictment is forthcoming!
As far as who else is likely to get indicted, we will just have to wait. But when it turns out to be Hillary, well that will just make our day, won’t it?
Source: Independent Journal Review