REVEALED: Trump Releases Muslim Ban Details…And It’s BRILLIANT!

Donald Trump has received a lot of criticism and praise for his proposed ban on Muslim immigration to the United States.

For many of us it has come down to a fundamental question, how do you preserve America’s Constitutional values against a philosophy that doesn’t subscribe to those values? We believe in religious freedom, but where do we draw the line in permitting the religious freedom of those that want to take it away from the rest of us?

From the start, much of the criticism has emanated from the broad blanket language that Trump has used to frame the issue. Obviously America has millions of Muslims that don’t believe in replacing the Constitution with Sharia. They have been here almost since our founding.

But surveys of American Muslims show that just under 20% DO support replacing the Constitution with Sharia and denying basic liberal values to all, including suppressing free speech and punishing homosexuals.

We want the 80% that have and do share out values and contribute to building our economy and culture…the other 20% should be sent back to where they came from!

So how does Donald Trump acknowledge this reality and still keep America safe?

As IJR reports…

Now, the Trump campaign is proposing “a new screening test to admit only those who support U.S. laws and values”, as well as the potential to stop issuing visas to certain immigrants.

The AP has the details…

“Trump is … expected to propose creating a new, ideological test for admission to the country that would assess a candidate’s stances on issues like religious freedom, gender equality and gay rights. Through questionnaires, searching social media, interviewing friends and family or other means, applicants would be vetted to see whether they support American values like tolerance and pluralism.”

This is how you do it! If you share our values and want to be a contributing member of OUR culture, welcome. If not, get out!

Source: IJR

[fbcomments width="100%" count="off" num="3"]
To Top